Girl in Bionic Suit: On the train from Paris to Amsterdam
.
Sunday 3 May 2009
On the train from Paris to Amsterdam

I've always loved road trips. Sitting by the window plugged into my music watching the world wheeze by through the looking glass. It calms me, perhaps like what yoga or mediation does for those who practise it.

I like being alone, or with Dee and my dog. I like not having to make small talk with people. I like smart people who make me laugh without even trying.

I spend my money traveling to beautiful cities with its magnificent architecture and gorgeous skies. Then in my quietest moments the only one I remember is Tally the one place I hardly even explored during my stay. So it's true, that one can go round world but never really leave where the heart remains.

Sent from my iPhone
posted by redshot on 3.5.09

2 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

It has been a surprise to know that we are (or were) in the same time zone... Anyway, I hope you can find in this trip what you are looking for.

You know, when I'm on the train, I like to stare at people's faces while they are sleeping. Maybe it is because their facial muscles are not changing their shape in order to hide the person underneath... who knows.

Hope you take nice shots.
It's nice to have you back.

P

11.5.09  
Blogger Camoranesi said...

You've not been updating for the longest time.

Anyway, if you happen to read my comment, do note that our meet-up is still on. Jonn's kinda busy but we will rustle up a day to have makan together - Boon

5.6.09  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
April 2008
May 2008
May 2009
April 2010

resources