Girl in Bionic Suit: Untitled
.
Sunday 18 April 2010
Untitled

I miss writing. Not for work but aimless writing; the process of pouring crowded thoughts into words. Emptying my mind, and having a sense of calm after doing so.

Yet my trains of thoughts run along too fast to capture them in coherent sentences. Cluttered mind. Like a child.

A month ago an intern joined my office; he sits right in front of me. Separated only by his computer and mine. Others find him nerdy; I think he is extremely cute. He is only 21 (even though he looks more mature than his age). Since then I feel old like an owl.

And then in a moment of impulse I cut off my bangs myself. It was a futile virgin attempt, extremely inexperienced, which explained why the end product now hangs zig-zagged just below my brows. I'm convincing myself that it will make a cool statement.
posted by redshot on 18.4.10

1 Comments:

Blogger Pedro said...

Somehow I felt that it was still worth to keep checking this site once or twice a month looking for updates... you know, just in case. But I got to the point of finding myself doing it for almost a year...

And then you wrote.

Some people would tell you: "welcome back". I will just tell you: where the hell have you been? I thought the train from Paris to Amsterdam crashed seconds after you posted the last entry... haha

Anyway, glad to see you around and careful with the scissors ;)


P

27.4.10  

Post a Comment

<< Home


the author
about
home
2007
2006
2005
2004

search

archives
April 2008
May 2008
May 2009
April 2010

resources